Information for Cancer Registrars
NCI SEER promotes and guides cancer registrars to improve cancer registry data by providing pertinent information, education and training opportunities. This site will assist cancer registrars by providing:
- SEER data submission requirements, as well as SEER data items;
- Coding and staging manuals for up-to-date reporting guidelines;
- An Interactive query system and drug database, some of the software and services most used by SEER registrars.
- Registrar training from SEER and our partners.
- Information on Becoming a Cancer Registry Professional.
- Status of 2014 SEER Workshop at NCRA (February 11, 2014)
- SEER Abstracting Tool (SEER*Abs) version 2.5.1 (January 24, 2014)
- Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Neoplasm Database and Coding Manual (January 17, 2014)
- February 2014 Data Submission Requirements (January 9, 2014)
- Data Viewer version 1.3 (December 20, 2013)
- Abstract Addendum Generator version 4.0 (December 6, 2013)
- SEER*Educate - online training platform for cancer registry professionals (October 23, 2013)