Information for Cancer Registrars
NCI SEER promotes and guides cancer registrars to improve cancer registry data by providing pertinent information, education and training opportunities. This site will assist cancer registrars by providing:
- SEER data submission requirements, as well as SEER data items;
- Coding and staging manuals for up-to-date reporting guidelines;
- An Interactive query system and drug database, some of the software and services most used by SEER registrars.
- Registrar training from SEER and our partners.
- Information on Becoming a Cancer Registry Professional.
2015 SEER Advanced Topics for Registry Professionals pre-NCRA Conference Workshop
May 19- May 20, 2015 in San Antonio, TX
Registration is now open.
- Hematopoietic Database Software Version 3.0.2 (March 27, 2015)
- 2015 SEER Coding and Staging Manual released (March 4, 2015)
- SEER Abstracting Tool (SEER*Abs) version 2.7 (February 18, 2015)
- SEER Data Viewer version 1.5.1 (January 30, 2015)
- Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Neoplasm Coding Manual and Database (January 14, 2015)