Information for Cancer Registrars
NCI SEER promotes and guides cancer registrars to improve cancer registry data by providing pertinent information, education and training opportunities. This site will assist cancer registrars by providing:
- SEER data submission requirements, as well as SEER data items;
- Coding and staging manuals for up-to-date reporting guidelines;
- An Interactive query system and drug database, some of the software and services most used by SEER registrars.
- Registrar training from SEER and our partners.
- Information on Becoming a Cancer Registry Professional.
- SEER Abstracting Tool (SEER*Abs) version 2.6.1 (October 27, 2014)
- SEER*Rx software released with new capabilities (October 21, 2014)
- Training Assessment for TNM Staging (Study is now closed)
- SEER*Educate - online training platform for cancer registry professionals (October 23, 2013)