A concern was raised about the population estimates for Hispanic American Indian/Alaska Natives (AI/AN). Please see Population Estimates for Hispanic AI/AN for more details.
The following Web-based systems provide access to statistical tables, graphs, and maps from various data sources.
- Cancer Stat Fact Sheets
Printable summaries of the latest cancer statistics for major cancer types.
- Cancer Statistics Review (CSR), 1975-2010
Detailed report published annually to present a broad profile of cancer statistics to the public.
- Fast Stats
Build your own tables and graphs of key SEER and US cancer statistics.
- Cancer Query Systems
Provides more flexibility and a larger set of cancer statistics than Fast Stats but requires more input from the user.
- State Cancer Profiles
Dynamic maps and graphs enabling the investigation of cancer trends at the county, state, and national levels.
Refer to the Publications section for additional published reports and statistical monographs.
- Cancer in North America (CINA) - Incidence statistics for Canada and the U.S.
- Cancer Mondial - International information on the occurrence of cancer world-wide.
- Cancer Mortality Maps - Dynamically generated mortality maps for the time period 1950-2004.
- Cancer Prevalence and Cost of Care Projections - Estimates and projects the national cost of cancer care through the year 2020.
- Cancer Treatment - NCI's information on methods of cancer treatment, specific drugs, and research.