SEER Coding and Staging Manuals
SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual 2013
Released February 28, 2013
Download the Manual
The 2013 manual is to be used for cases diagnosed January 1, 2013 and forward.
The Summary of Changes (PDF) provides the list of changes included in this release.
- SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual 2013 [PDF - 179 pages]
- Appendix A - County Codes [PDF - 13 pages]
- Appendix B - Country and State Codes [PDF - 26 pages]
- Appendix C - Site Specific Coding Modules
- Appendix D - Race and Nationality Descriptions from the 2000 Census and Bureau of Vital Statistics [PDF - 30 pages]
- Collaborative Staging
- SEER Summary Staging Manual - 2000
- Historical Staging and Coding Manuals
- Abstracting and Coding Guide for the Hematopoietic Disease
Note: Previous versions of the SEER Program Coding and Staging Manuals are available for download from the Historical Staging and Coding Manuals page.
See the SEER Research Data pages to find out how to access the SEER data.