Custom Database with Extra Collaborative Stage Site-Specific Factors (CS SSF)
The custom database with extra Collaborative Stage Site-Specific Factor (CS SSF) fields is available upon request through SEER*Stat for analysis in the rate, frequency and case listing sessions. The dataset is available for SEER 18 cancer registries from 2000-2010 and has all the standard research fields. The additional fields include:
- CS SSFs for 2010 cases not available in the standard research data.
- Derived HER2 Recode (2010+) - a HER2 summary field derived for unknown values in CS SSF 15.
- Breast Subtype (2010+) - created by combining HER2, ER, and PR fields.
The database name in SEER*Stat is:
Incidence - SEER 18 Regs Custom Data (includes additional CS SSF data for 2010 cases), Nov 2012 Sub (2000-2010) <Katrina/Rita Population Adjustment>
Access the CS SSF Custom Database
In order to access the custom database, you must already have access to SEER research data through SEER*Stat in client-server mode.
- If you do not have access to SEER data in client-server mode, first request Access the SEER data.
- If you already have access, please fill out the Request Form for CS SSF Custom Data.
Extra Fields Available in this Database
|Colon & Rectum||
|Melanoma of the skin||SSF7 - Primary Tumor Mitotic Count/Rate|
|Lung||SSF2 - Pleural/Elastic Layer Invasion (PL) by H and E or Elastic Stain|
|Kidney-Renal pelvis||SSF1 - WHO/ISUP Grade|
|Ovary||SSF3 - Residual Tumor Status and Size After Primary Cytoreduction|
|Uterine Corpus (Adenosarcoma, Carcinoma, Sarcoma)||